INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
(EU Regulation 679/2016)
pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), and in relation to the personal data that Arisen Universal Srl will come in possession of, we inform you of the following:
1. Categories of personal data
The categories of personal data processed will be as follows:
• The identification data or name, surname and E-mail.
2. Purpose and legal basis of data processing
The processing of your data is aimed solely at the correct and complete processing of the request received through the form on the website www.arisentirewarmers.com. This form can be used in order to make a first contact with the company to formulate requests for general information on the services rendered by the same. The submission of this form does not in any case integrate the conferment of a professional mandate and professional advice cannot be requested and provided through it.
In the event that consent is given to receive the periodic informative newsletter, the data will also be processed for this purpose.
The legal basis of the processing lies in the user's consent, provided through the active selection of the appropriate box in the contact form or request for subscription to the Newsletter (Point & Click).
3. Methods of data processing
The treatment is carried out by means of: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
The operations are carried out with the aid of electronic or automated tools.
The treatment is carried out by the owner, by the collaborators and / or by the persons in charge of the treatment.
4. Recipients or categories of recipients
Personal data may be processed by employees or internal or external collaborators of Arisen Universal Srl, as they are responsible for the process of processing the request made by the interested party or to ensure the correct sending of the informative newsletters.
A list of managers, collaborators or agents is available on request.
Furthermore, the data may be processed by the system administrators, who are responsible for safeguarding the computer system.
5. Provision of data
The provision of identification data is necessary to process the request for contact or subscription to the newsletter.
6. Refusal to provide data
Any refusal by the interested party to provide the requested personal data (name and e-mail) for the purposes referred to in point 1 will make it impossible to process the request, due to the impossibility of sending the reply to the applicant.
7. Communication of data
Personal data may be communicated and disseminated to the persons in charge of processing and may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point 1 to all those subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fulfilment of the purposes indicated in point 1. The data may be processed by employees or his collaborators, in charge of managing and sorting requests. A list with the names of the data processors and persons in charge of processing is available at the headquarters.
8. Profiling and dissemination of data
Personal data are not subject to disclosure, nor to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
9. Transfer of data outside
The data is stored in computer systems located on servers located on the premises and in the Cloud, within the territory of the EU. Some data may be transferred to non-EU countries, in order to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of data processing processes with the aim of improving the service. In the latter case, the transfer of data outside the EU will only take place in countries for which the Commission (or other equivalent authority appointed to do so) has formulated an adequacy judgment.
Transfer of data abroad: (from the site)
The Data Controller has no intention of transferring your personal data to a third country outside the European Union
10. Rights of the interested party
Finally, we inform you that EU Regulation 679/2016 grants you, as an interested party, the exercise of specific rights.
In particular, the interested party can request and obtain:
• access to personal data and the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones.
• the cancellation of the same (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in art.17, par. 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3 of the same article) or the limitation of the processing of personal data concerning you (to use of one of the hypotheses indicated in art.18, par.1 of the GDPR);
• to oppose their treatment, in case of particular situations that concern them;
• to withdraw consent at any time. In this case, the treatment based on the consent previously given retains its lawfulness;
• the right to data portability (or in the case of automated processing, to obtain personal data in a structured and machine-readable format, also in order to communicate the data to another data controller);
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data.
11. Data retention period
The personal data provided will be stored:
• For the contact request: for 12 months following the contact request
• For the newsletter subscription request: for the entire period in which subscription to the Newsletter is active and for a maximum duration of 1 year from the date of cancellation.
12. Consent to data processing
Consent to data processing is given by selecting the appropriate box (Point & Click)
13. Holder of the treatment
Owner and manager of data processing is: Arisen Universal Srl, with registered office in Oradea (Romania), Str. Macului 37 A. Telephone: 0040 359 410543; VAT number: RO 21097799; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.